Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"Just like TWILIGHT!?!?"

Walter decided to capitalize on my love for Twilight. He actually went with me to the movie at 12:10 AM last week! What a good husband. The lady in line behind us asked him why he was there? He told her he was there to support his wife. Her response was, "You know she is still going to come home to you!" Apparently she thought he was there to make sure I didn't swoon too much! I let her know that he was there to buy me treats and get me refills! :) He was such a good sport and he really liked the movie. At least that is what he tells me. He now has a lot of questions...

One thing he did understand was that Edward is a vampire and Bella is not. I guess he really liked the scene at the end at The Prom when he went for her neck. On Sunday while I was fixing dinner he came in and gave me a hug, then went for my neck. I'm not much a fan of hickeys, so I squirmed. He said it would be "just like twilight", as if that would make me say, "OK, tramp stamp me!!" Well, what it did do was make me laugh, enough so that I wasn't strong enough to fight him off! I guess we'll put off family pictures for another week...


What, you can't see it?? That would be the lighting. Take a closer look!!!

That would be my lovely "I belong to Walter" stamp. So, what do you do when you have a hickey?? Well, can't stay inside for a week, so me, my tramp stamp, and my dirty kids still in their jammies at 3 PM went to Wal-Mart...and nobody thought anything of it! I fit right in!! Thankyouverymuch!! :)

5 comments:

Melinda said...

That's so sexy!

Julie said...

With your white paley skin you look like the vampire.

Erin said...

You are officially a tramp! I think it's hilarious!!!

youreprettytoo said...

I agree with Julie. You even have the pensive look Bella had for like 3/4ths the movie!

Amber said...

You are hilarious! I'm laughing out loud! Esecially abt the walmart dig! so true!