Sunday, November 2, 2008

Grady Pants

I'm not quite sure how my kids get their nicknames, but this one has stuck for my little Grady Pants! He is seriously such a happy baby. Today I found him with the witch, jammin!!



He kept pushing the button to make her sing and he would dance along. He is so funny! Plus, he's got a little of his dads rhythm...??

To prove his happiness, here he is a couple minutes after Trae hit him with the whiffle bat!





And, what a cute fat lip that is. (sorry for the snotty nose, but seriously, doesn't he have enough going on? A little snot might help the healing process!)

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how much Grady has grown! I haven't seen a picture of him in a while. Love that blonde hair! Rachel's doing that dancing thing too right now. It must be the rhythm kicks in at about 9 months. She was jammin in Relief Society today to Love One Another.

Erin said...

I love the fat lip. He is a cute one. I can't believe how big he's gotten. The last time we saw you guys he was still a little tike.

PetersonFam said...

Amber,...he is so dang cute! ANd I would seriously want to kiss his fat lip & face if he DIDN"T have SNOT on it! Please...for his sake, keep the BOOGERS nonexistant!
Looks like they are growing up too fast! Miss you guys! you need to come and visit..