Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!!

Well, it's basically been Halloween WEEK!! We have had so much fun! I decided, in my head that Trae was going to be...



a chicken. I bought this costume back on Winni's first Halloween as a future costume. I forgot it was a size 5T! So, Trae tried it on and went to show Grandma. Then when it came time for "the real deal" he decided to be a dragon.



Hmmmmm....something look frighteningly familiar??

If they don't remember, or care, then I don't either!! :)

Gwen, the blonde beauty queen, joined us for a little Trick-or-Treating.



Grady was a cute little spider, even though he didn't like it much. I had visions of him crawling like a normal kid in this cute costume with all of his legs going everywhere. However, since he still does the "army crawl" his legs didn't work so well and he wanted to be held a lot, without his cute had on. Oh well, he is still the cutest spider I've ever seen. And, the only spider I'm inviting into my house!
Now, not only do I have enough soda for the winter, I've got enough candy, too!! Do me a favor, go check out Melinda's blog. What a great idea for Halloween costumes with 6 kids! :) LOVE IT!

6 comments:

Julie said...

I love that they are wearing the exact same costumes as last year. Also....Grady looks just like Trae in that pic.

Melinda said...

Wow! You featured me on your blog! However, the link doesn't work! Love your kid's costumes. I still think Wonderwoman is great!

Micaela said...

haha! Ashelyn wanted to be Snow White for the 3rd year in a row... I even asked her if she was sure. She was very adamant. Stephen doesn't care so much, so he was Tigger for the 2nd year and Samuel was the same pumpkin that both Ashelyn and Stephen have been in the past. It was awesome. I spent $6 on Ashelyn's shoes because "Snow White HAS to have Snow White shoes this year, Mom!" and $3 for my cowgirl hat. Awesome. I love recycling costumes. Too bad Stephen can't be Snow White next year... I haven't bought a costume since that first year in Monterey, 4 years ago... :) You're kids are so stinking cute! :)

Micaela said...

haha! Ashelyn wanted to be Snow White for the 3rd year in a row... I even asked her if she was sure. She was very adamant. Stephen doesn't care so much, so he was Tigger for the 2nd year and Samuel was the same pumpkin that both Ashelyn and Stephen have been in the past. It was awesome. I spent $6 on Ashelyn's shoes because "Snow White HAS to have Snow White shoes this year, Mom!" and $3 for my cowgirl hat. Awesome. I love recycling costumes. Too bad Stephen can't be Snow White next year... I haven't bought a costume since that first year in Monterey, 4 years ago... :) Your kids are so stinking cute! :)

youreprettytoo said...

Hey - if it ain't broke- don't fix it! They are all so cute.

JP and Steph said...

I enjoyed Winnie's dancing too. She is way too cute!