Saturday, October 25, 2008

Good Food...Great Prices!!

So, lately I've found www.restaurant.com! This has become quite the handy little website. You buy gift certificates on there to participating restaurants. Why you ask?? Because you can buy a $25 gift certificate for $10!! However, if you are a www.couponmom.com member you get emails about special codes. Like the one I got that made my $25 gift certificates only $4!! So cool! We decided to go out last night and used one of them. We went to Grille from Impanema. It is a brazilian steakhouse, where they bring all different kinds of meat to your table. The meat is good, but the salad bar is so so! Not quite sure it was worth $50, however we had our coupon. Well, turns out they have a new owner and the old owner sold all those gift certificates to restaurant.com and won't give the new owner any money for redeemed certificates. So, we got to pay $50!! I'm hoping I have better luck with my other certificates!!

BTW, this post wasn't meant to be a downer. I'm still excited about the site. I can use my certificate at Braza Grill (the previous owner) or I can turn it in for my $4 back. I think it was worth the $4 gamble. If I can get $25 gift certificates for $1 I'll be getting one for all of you for Christmas!! :)

And, might I add a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!



I can't believe you are so old. But, don't worry...I won't tell anybody you just turned 40!! They'll never believe me!! Hope you partied like a rock star!

0 comments: