Friday, October 10, 2008

Again??



As if the picture didn't give it away already...Trae put an airsoft pellet in his ear...again! He did it while I was showering and he told me immediately. However, being the super responsible mom that I am, I waited a little while to take him in. When we finally got an appointment I told him where we were going. From our house to the dr's office, he traveled with his hand over his ear. When he had to hold my hand, he switched hands. His right ear had to be covered! So, he knows it hurts, he knows he shouldn't put things in his ear, but yet he continues to do it! HELP!!

PS So, as I cheat and post this one, oh on the 14th, Trae comes into the room. He is supposed to be in bed, but has snuck into the living room. He hands me the space bar from Walter's laptop (again) and tells me he has something in his ear. Well, after about 20 minutes of squirting water and trying to scoop in his ear, out pops part of the spacebar. What's a mother to do??

1 comments:

The Peterson 5 said...

Maybe get him some ear plugs so nothing else will fit in his ears....doesn't sound like fun for the mom though!