Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh, my sweet Zie Zie!!

Trae, at his mature 2 years and 3 months, has found love!! Meet Suzie Christensen...



Aint she a peach!! Trae likes his ladies with smooth heads and hairy legs!! Every morning Trae wants to call Zie Zie. Every time we pass her house, he wants to play with her. When we get ready for church, he asks if she will be there. Now, I'm not putting all my eggs into one basket, but, if she turns out anything like her mom, we're sitting pretty!! With no hair out of place, (thanks to what I believe was a whole bottle of hairspray(I know, high maintenance)) isn't she sweet!!


Of course the mohawk was on purpose! It's all the rave among the toddlers! Ahhh...Zie Zie, no matter where Trae grows up, he will come and find his first true love!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

she is a cutie. Simeon hasa Suzie friend too

youreprettytoo said...

Apparently Suzie has a face only a mother and Trae could love! This works out nicely because all my other children are betrothed to Julie's kids and she didn't have one for Suzie. We WILL be family one day!