Sunday, October 5, 2008

Go UTES!!

So, Thursday was Kari's birthday! And, what do we do best for birthdays?? We go out! We had an amazing night with wonderful food at Epic and a funny little show "Scary Poppins" at Desert Star! So so fun!! I just love Kari, and her sisters! They are so much fun! Thanks for letting me be a part of your family, Kari. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! With me going out, that left Walter in charge. So, he decided to take the kids to the football game!



What a brave man! Sure, they look innocent, but really they are crazy fun!!



One thing I know dads are good for...FUN and TREATS!!



Alright, honestly there were many pictures of my kids enjoying their treats, but this one showcased my hard work the best! Isn't her hair so cute! I can never get this headband to stay put! Well, it aint going anywhere now!!! :)

Oh, and this bag of chips. Not one of the treats daddy purchased, however, it is apparently the one Trae wanted. Turns out the lady in front of them was enjoying these chips. He must have used his Gunter charm to get a few chips, then the lady caved and gave him the whole bag! Nice work buddy!!




Either she totally knows that Utah is about to make a comeback and win, or she is just a poser. I'm thinking poser!!




Also, when dad keeps you out til 11, you can't help but get tired. Isn't she sweet! I wish it was appropriate, or at least acceptable for me to do the same thing sometimes!

3 comments:

Micaela said...

I'm impressed that Walter took some pics of the kids! So cute!

We still think that you guys are rooting for the wrong team, but you know, whatever... we all can't be winners ;). lol. (Although I will admit, we weren't at the top of our game... but we have been pretty good all season. :) )

Kayleen said...

So cute! Your kids are totally photogenic! I love that Tre shmoozed that lady into giving him her chips! What a stud.

Julie said...

I am impressed Walter took so many pictures at the game. What a good dad he is. Gunter charm? I am thinking its more like the Peterson charm, you have no idea how much free stuff comes my way due to my charm. Winni's hair is amazing...why didn't Q have that due when i picked her up?? Looks like a fun night.