Monday, October 6, 2008

McKall tagged me....like forever ago!!

I guess it's time I catch up on my tags. I'm such a slacker, but here's a start...

You are supposed to list 3 joys, 3 fears, and 3 irritations.

3 JOYS

1. My family


2. Flip Flops


3. Starbucks Strawberry Frappuccino



3 FEARS

1. Tarantulas


2. Shoe shopping

There are just so many options...what if I buy the wrong ones? What if I look like a goof?

3. Cooking lobster, or anything you buy still living that has big pinchers!



3 IRRITATIONS

1. The dishes are NEVER all done!


2. Not knowing where we'll live next year!


3. Belts that hold your pants up aren't "in style"


Alrighty then! I'm tagging someone this time, cause I haven't in a long time. It's all you Melinda Beth!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm surprised that a. soccer didn't make it onto your three joys and b. I, of all people, didn't make it onto your three joys. :)

Melinda said...

Awww, I feel so honored to be personally tagged! I will get to it. I promise. I like to save my tags for the days that I have writer's block.

Kamille said...

So Cute. Let me know when you find a good solution for the belt thing.

Happilyeverafterx3 said...

You have now been tagged again on my blog now. hehehe. You don't hafta, if you don't wanna.