Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Good Day at Church

Today Walter treated me to Relief Society with no kids!! i got a whole hour without a wiggly one on my lap. I love it when he is able to attend church with me! (ugggghh!! it's drill weekend next week so it's Single Mom Sunday!) Anyway, when Walter showed up for Sunday School Grady was asleep in his arms. The thing that was different was that he had kisses all over his face! Very cute! I asked who they were from and Walter actually had no idea! hahaha After "accusing" a few females of marking my son I was dumb-founded. It turns out that while Walter was visiting in the hallway Grady got attacked by his Grandma! Ahhhh....I guess it's ok if she marks her territory.

1 comments:

Melinda said...

You don't take your camera to church for blog pictures? I'm sure that would've been a good one.