Thursday, October 9, 2008

I thought...

I had a few more years until I had to start doing fundraisers, but here I am! Winni's dance class is selling flower bulbs for their fundraiser this year. All you have to do is let me know what kind you want (i.e. crocus', tulips, stuff like that) and give me some moolah and they will send the bulbs directly to you! So, let me know if you want some. Now is the time to get them in the ground so order away!!

P.S. So glad it's not cookie dough or wrapping paper!!

3 comments:

Ouyang Dan said...

That is a great fundraiser!

Jada goes to a private school, so we are constantly fund raising. Flower bulbs are a great idea. If we weren't moving to Korea soon I would hop on that!

We are doing a Kalua Pig sale this year, though, so that is better than cookies, I suppose. LOL.

Good luck!

Melinda said...

Where are you? You need to blog!

Melinda said...

You're not a slacker. You're a SLACKER! Just kidding. I have moments too. And yes, you are sooo old. I can't believe you graduated high school in 1999. If I graduated in '94, then I must be elderly. You should carry around a small notepad and write the blogging moments down. It helps when you have a failing memory. Hope all is well with your family!

No posts for Walter's birthday?