Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Witches

Last week we went to Gardner Village with some friends to see the witches! Last year we went with Kari, Katie and Suzie. Winni and Katie were scared, so our visit didn't last long. This time was a different story...


Winni was so excited to see the witches. Maybe it was her fab sunglasses that were protecting her from the wickedness of these fun witches. Whatever it was, she was a lot less tense.



Here is our crew. "Don't worry ladies, I'll protect you!" I'm assuming that is what Trae is saying. Or maybe that is his GQ pose! Anyway, we had lots of fun!



Winni had to get a picture with the "well endowed" witch while holding Grady. If that witch had been any more endowed Winni's head would have been sucked in!! Last year I had to trick her into this picture! hahahaha

The best part about this whole adventure?? Well, I knew us ladies couldn't not have lunch after getting together, so I came prepared. (I don't like ordering food for my kids, cause they usually would rather play or not eat.) Little did I know they were going to want to stop at the bakery first and have donuts!! So, I did what any prepared mother would do. I grabbed the leftover pizza from last night, put it in a ziploc and my kids ate cold pizza while the others ate donuts! hahahaha Who's the wicked witch now?? OK, the pizza was followed by a donut.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

You are sooo mean! I'm glad you allowed them a donut!

Rebecca said...

Your inspirational as a witch. I thinkt that is so much better than buying food you know they won't eat just to please the peer pressure. Wish I had a donut to celebrate.

youreprettytoo said...

"well-endowed" is an understatement. One of her breasts is bigger than both Winni and Grady's heads!