Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 1: SUCCESS!!

So, Day 1 with no computer during the day....awesome!! We played this morning, went for a walk, made lunch, had a picnic at Grandmas house and when we got home...all 3 went down for a NAP!! Can we say SuuuuWEEEEEETTT!! I got some me time and a nap was on my list! I need to work on wearing them out in the afternoon though, after naps. They helped me make breadsticks, but it didn't wear them out enough to go to bed on time. Well, there is always tomorrow!

PS, thanks for you words of encouragement as I battle this addiction. It's also nice to know I'm not alone. Blogs are a great place to connect with others, get great ideas, be inspired, share thoughts, and talk about our great kids, but if I'm on the computer all day I don't realize the fun I'm missing out on! Moms ROCK!! And you, my friends, are ROCK STARS!! Hmmmm....I think Rock Band would be a great way to wear my kids out! I'll have to tell my husband it's work related, so he can't say no! :)

3 comments:

Maddy Gunter said...

Hello....and while the kids are sleeping it would be a great idea to send Nana G some picutures of the darling babies.....the last 2 years I put a collage of picture in a frame and sent them to the great grandparents in Flordia and Louisiana for christmas..this year I am going to put a couple of small scrapbooks together.....they have not seen any pics of Grady so he and Alex will be new pics this year.....When ya took ya pictures you took one of each of the kids...and I notice them on your wall (in your blog of pictures of other people)could you please scan them and then you can send them to me through Picasa....they have to be scaned from the 8x10 so they do not get distorted when I copy them ....thank you...and give the babies hugs and kissies..from Nana G and Gramps....love ya

Julie said...

I really want you to get Rock Band so that I can come over and be a bad mom and rock out on the guitar all day.

youreprettytoo said...

I am sure glad you are cutting bck on blogging so then I won;t feel so guilty when i come to your blog and their are like 20 new posts that I haven't read or commented on. Thanks for taking my feelings into consideration! really- i do think you are an awesome mom and I'm glad you are my friend. I don't know what I will do when you leave. I know- I just won't think about it- then it won't happen. Denial's the best!