Thursday, November 27, 2008

Long Undies!!

Do you have any idea how many times I had to take this picture to get this picture! These kids are crazy! But soo cute! LOVE THEM!! For the first time, I bought them some long underwear, or thermals, so we can be warm! I'm not so sure how the heat works here in the basement, but I have a feeling that, being the basement, it might get a little chilly! So, we are prepared...and stinkin cute!

Some Winni funnies!

Winni knows I'm not a big fan of Wubbzy. I really think it is a stupid show with awful animation. So, whenever it comes on I change the channel or turn it off. She doesn't so much like that I do this. So, yesterday after school I let her watch some TV cause her brothers were sleeping and I was paying bills. When Wubbzy came on she looked at me and I gave her the "not a fan" look. She then tells me her great idea...."Mom, I'll watch Wubbzy and you look that way!" I couldn't stop laughing!

Oh, and today Winni told my sister, Julie, that she couldn't eat bananas that have any black on them, cause then her skin would turn black. I think she might be a bit confused when/if we move to The South! She continued to tell Julie that she would eat it when it "turns back into a banana!"

2 comments:

Maddy Gunter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maddy Gunter said...

they are sooooo cute......I could just hug them..and kiss them....o My, Slow down your growing Grady.....so since I am not there give the babies Thanksgiving Hugs and Kisses from Nana G and Gramps..