Saturday, February 16, 2008

Am I the luckiest woman in the world or what!?! Yesterday morning Walter, Winni, and Trae all headed for the airport. They went to Georgia for a wedding this weekend. We had plans initially of me going to, but with the broken foot and Grady not coming weeks early like I told him to....so, it's just me and the babe! I even told Hans, our student from Taiwan, that he needed to get lost for the weekend! woo hoo!! So far we have slept in till 10, both days, I went to a friends house for lunch yesterday, we watched TV, wrote Thank You cards, cuddled, changed some poopy diapers, thought about doing laundry but decided against it, watched Rush Hour 3, missed Winni and Trae and Walter, and now we are getting ready for another nap! I definitely miss the rest of my family, but it sure has been relaxing, and just what I needed. So, without further hesitation....I'm going back to bed! :)

oh yeah....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXYNN!!

1 comments:

Monica Mary said...

Hey Amber! I remember you guys. I have thought of you and little Winni here and there. I'm so happy to see you have a blog and I can't believe you had another one. That's awesome! I'd love for us to get together sometime but I am sure you have your hands full adjusting to 3! We can settle for blogging for now...

Monica