Monday, February 25, 2008


Today I ventured out....all in the comfort of my own home! Since I "can't drive" and I needed groceries, I decided to get online Saturday night to see what my options were. For only $10, Albertsons.com will deliver your groceries to your kitchen table. So, I placed my order and this morning at 10:30 I saw the Albertsons truck pull up in front of my house! Of course, when I saw the truck I had to hurry and finish getting dressed so the delivery guy didn't think I was completely lazy! It was so awesome!! They even picked out good produce, which is more than I can say for myself sometimes! So, if any of you just don't feel like trekking it to the grocery store and chancing running into high school "friends" you would probably dodge anyway, order your groceries from home! No one will judge you for shopping in your pj's!

2 comments:

PetersonFam said...

ok, that is so cool! I have heard of companies that do your shopping for you... & esp grocery shopping that is so nice to have someone do for you! I think I might have to try that one!
Love YA
Steph!

Melinda said...

That's it. I'm totally moving to Utah and shopping at Albertsons. That rocks!