Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Little Flower Girl

From what I hear, Winni did a great job as the flower girl! At the rehearsal the night before, she stuffed the flowers into her pockets! She is so funny. Walter said she walked down the aisle, then stood there and made faces. There aren't any pictures of her walking down the aisle, but I hear there is video, I just haven't seen it yet.



Getting ready for the "big walk"



And then they danced! Winni loves to dance! She also ran around taking pictures with the cameras they had on the table. She told me she took a picture of the cake, then she ate it and it was all over her face. After seeing the dress when they got home, I can see she had a lot of fun. Before I can send it to the cleaners I'll have to sew the dress back together. Hey, at least she had fun, and what can I expect putting a little 3 year old in all white! She was beautiful!






It's a busy month here...HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARRET!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is so cute. She did a great job of just being cute if you ask me. I'll work on pictures of emily--she's cute too.

Lori said...

What a beautiful girl our Winni is!