Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I meant to put this picture on a while ago, ya know, around Winni's birthday. But I didn't! However, I still wanted to post Winni's birthday cake. I thought it was so cute! She wanted a princess cake. I was formulating my plan, but I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do. While on a date with "Mr. Right" at Wal-Mart we found these cute dinosaur sippy cups and decided to get them as party favors. Now I had to somehow put together a dinosaur princess cake. When I told people what her cake was going to be they were surprised. "Winni wants a dinosaur cake?" Honestly, NO! She doesn't mind a dinosaur cake and since this is probably the last year I get to decide, that's what I did. So, here is our dinosaur princess cake!

The bare dinosaur


Ta Da



And now she's a Princess!!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is so cute, you really are amazingly creative. I'm sure they all loved it and now I understand a little bit more why the dino cups were at your house. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

ZOMG that is soooooo very cute!!!!1!!

Kamille said...

So cute. So creative. I did not get the cake makeing talent, so I'm extrememly empressed.

The Wessman Family said...

I am impressed too! I never knew you were such a cake decorator...marinda

McKall said...

Hey...this is mckall...nice job on the cake...i created my own blogger and i want you to check it out...it is becomeasaint.blogspot.com... if you get the chance check it out. Luv ya

xoxoxoxo