Sunday, February 3, 2008

WOW! After just 8 short hours of contractions.......I'M STILL PREGNANT!! Not quite the outcome I had imagined, but apparently, the way it is supposed to be. My sister, Becky, rushed up from Manti to be with me, and she is now getting ready to go back home. Turns out castor oil doesn't work for me. It gave me some nice contractions, but here I sit. This actually has all turned out to be a blessing, since Walter called me a few minutes ago and let me know that we have no insurance!! oops!! So, I guess I will go get in bed and hope this baby doesn't come until Walter goes to work tomorrow and gets me some insurance. What a roller coaster pregnancy this has been! But no worries, I'm still happy and excited for this baby and all is well in Zion!

1 comments:

youreprettytoo said...

Well I'm glad you listened to me and didn't come to church today, but that baby is not being obedient!