Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I so wish I could say I found this video on youtube, but I didn't! I did find it on someone else's blog! So, I helped myself to it. It is so funny! It totally reminds me of one of our foreign exchange students. However, he was a bit older, and we didn't allow him to stand on the couch to sing. I don't remember his name, but he was from Taiwan and had a very strong chinese accent, but when he started singing American songs you wouldn't guess it! He would sit down to our piano and start playing and singing. I don't remember the name of the song, I'm sure my dad does, but as soon as he finished singing this song he would turn to us and say, "I don't know what I say!" It was awesome!!



I knew my dad would come through for me. If you read my comments on this post, you will find out the "real" story about this student of ours.

4 comments:

The Petersons said...

Great video Amber. Do you want to know our version of the story? Well, the story is, Tomo was really from Japan. He would say I know "America song" and then he would sing "Honesty is Such a Lonely Word" with perfect English and then say, "I don't know what I say".
He would also listen to any music and then sit down to the piano and play it. We were very entertained. We loved "Tomo".

His father is a radio personality and we heard that he is now an entertainer.

Missy said...

Okay, my niece and son loved the video, very funny. Thank you for your comment on my blog. It helped!

Monica Mary said...

So funny! And yes I do cut hair. To make appts. you email me at monicamary@mstarmetro.net. THANKS!

Julie said...

I remember Tomo he was awesome. This kid cracks me up. I love it.