Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Well, it's "groundhog's day" at our house today. I'm sorry to report that my foot saw it's shadow! Which means, at least, 4 more weeks of "winter"!! I had my Dr.'s appt today and they did an x-ray of my foot. The x-ray tech made me take my boot off, walk across the room, climb 2 stairs, put weight on my foot while she took the x-ray, then go back down the stairs for 2 more x-rays, putting weight on my foot! Then, in comes the doctor who tells me my foot is still broken, i need to always wear my boot, except for when sleeping, i shouldn't put weight on it without my boot, and I can't drive!! Well, I guess I've been breaking all the rules! We are hoping it's only another 4 weeks. Any ideas on how to grow bone any faster??

7 comments:

Jennifer Never said...

You have to snort ground up bone of a dead person. I hear that works. I'm sorry Amber. That is no fun, but at least your kids and husband are leaving!! Aren't you so excited!!!

The Petersons said...

At least you don't have to have surgery. I am sorry. Will you be able to handle everything? Do I need to come home?

Chelsey Hansen said...

I'm sorry that your foot still hurts! Congrats on your new baby. He's a big boy!

Julie said...

Drink milk and eat your greens? Why don't you just tell mom to come home and see what happens.

GGLILLEY said...

GG says she is waiting on my pictures. And I can't imagine 3 in diapers, what an awsome family. Love you,
GG

GGLILLEY said...

I guess we figured out how to get me in here.Thankfully we have a new computer geek in the family. :)Alan and GG

Kamille said...

that pesky ground hog. First spring and now your foot. If I were you I would be breaking my foot on purpose attempting to get out of diaper duty.