Friday, February 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Here's the ABC's of me. If your name is under T, it's your turn.

A-Attached or Single: Single. Just gave birth and loving having my body all to myself.
B-Best Friend: Walter
C-Cake or Pie: either, as long as it's chocolate
D-Day of Choice: Saturday or Sunday, when my husband is home
E-Essential Item: wipes
F-Favorite TV Show: The Unit
G-Gummie Bears or Worms: Gummy worms
H-Hometown: Murray, UT
I-Indulgence: Kneaders Cheesecake
J-January or July: July because Walter is out of school, not that I saw him last July or will see him this July!
K-Kids: Winni, Trae, & Grady
L-Life is incomplete without: my kids & husband, chocolate, & DisneyWorld
M-Marriage Date: March 20, 2004
N-Number of Siblings: 3 older brothers and 3 older sisters
O-Oranges or Apples: apples, especially if there is caramel close by
P-Phobias or Fears: I used to be afraid of breaking a bone, but it wasn't so bad!
Q-Quote: "If I don't know it's time to grow"
R-Reason to Smile: butt chins, there are a lot of them running around my house!
T-Tag: Julie, Kamille, Marinda, and any "visitors" who remain unknown/unseen
U-Unknown fact about me: I'm obsessed with picking my kids noses. I even get a bobby pin and use the curved end to get the boogers I can't reach!! yuck!!
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: mmmmm.....meat!
W-Worst Habit: just one?? I asked Walter, and after telling me I had no bad habits, he started to list them?!? I don't replace the empty toilet paper roll until I feel like it! I also am terrible at making my bed daily. In my defense, I hope to be back in it soon, so why would I make it??
X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, I seem to enjoy them on a regular basis
Y-Your Favorite Food: Anything Kamille cooks, she really is a great cook, and she makes you feel so loved when she cooks for you! My favorite from Kamille, chocolate fondue!
Z-Your Zodiac: Libra

And, of course, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYANN!!

2 comments:

youreprettytoo said...

Aren't you afraid you night poke their brain or something with that bobby pin?

The Wessman Family said...

OK...maybe I will:)