Sunday, July 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY T-BONE!

Last night I put this little boy to bed...



And this morning, this woke up...



Did you see it? We put the terrible 2's to bed and woke up the terrific 3's! You think it worked?? yeah, me neither. But I'm hoping!

 
Posted by Picasa


We had fun with presents, frozen yogurt, and skype! Daddy got to watch Trae open his presents. It was a special treat for Trae and all the kids. They love Daddy/Uncle Gene. He's kind of entertaining.

And lastly, so we never forget...



(like we could! have you ever seen that much hair on a 2 month old??)

Our hairy little baby is growing up!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy birthday on Sunday Trae. He is so cute. I think I like the 3s. They are not so bad

April said...

Happy Birthday Trae :) (I do remember that hair, I didn't recognize him when you were pregnant with Grady because it was gone.)

I hope your run with the 3's are better than mine have been. I like 2's in comparison!

Lori said...

No one will ever forget that hair. Happy Birthday Trae! Number 3 for Walter Eugene 3!