Friday, July 24, 2009

We're BaAaaaAAck!

We made it back to MD on Tuesday and have been trying to recover! We have spent the last 2 days just playing and taking it easy. However, we did take time to go see this...

It's done! Yeah!

The kids had so much fun running through it! We can't wait to move in next week!

Tonight Walter and I went out on a date. It was totally one of those hot dates where you...go to Home Depot and look at fences, garage door openers, ceiling fans, and the like! Very romantic! We finished the night at The Melting Pot for cheese fondue and chocolate fondue. It was so yummy! However, I think the cheese fondue might have had alcohol in it, cause I'm totally feeling it! Well, here's to my first buzzed experience. Now I'm off to sleep it off!

3 comments:

Jennifer Never said...

How exciting for you guys!! Glad you are back together. Could you tell me what the name of that cheese dip was please...soon...like now!! ; )

The Peterson 5 said...

Yeah a house!! I bet you are excited to have a place to settle after all of your travels. It's too bad your first "buzz" had to be when your pregnant!!

Julie said...

You know the Peterson chicks only drink when they are prego, so don't fret...it was meant to be. I am so happy for you and your doorbell.