Thursday, July 9, 2009

On the road again...

Today we headed to good ol SC! I love this place! Seriously! I don't know what it is about it? I just love it! In a perfect world all of you utards would be out here with me, and we'd all live and play together.

For the next few days we are visiting/taking over at the home of one of Walter's old roommates and good friends, David and Melinda. They are so nice to let us stay. And Melinda even lets me cook! woo hoo! Of course, I try not to be selfish, and I let her clean up after me!

Anyway, our travel today was really alright! We survived! We stopped for a picnic, but couldn't find a park. So we found a nice patch of lawn, next to the gas station/Burger King we were at.



Grady was too excited to be out of his carseat, so we strapped him into his high chair so I could eat! During lunch, Trae found an ant hill and decided to see who was tougher. Well, the ants won!



It was kind of obvious when he came running to me, screaming like a girl (or his father) saying, "itchy ants, itchy ants!" We have a lot to learn about bugs out here!

Oh, and this is how we roll...

T-bone


Triple G



Fred



Hairy, stinky dog!


Peace!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

It all looks great again. You are my hero. You make it look so easy. I hope you have a great time with Melinda and co. Tell her thanks for taking care of my baby sister. Keep smiling. We miss you.

Melinda said...

I'll clean as many dishes as you want me to as long as you keep cooking.

April said...

Oh those horrid fire ants! Those nasty bites fester forever! :( Poor little baby hand.

Christina said...

Chris is going to be so JEALOUS! He is totally obsessed with SC! HE loves it. I'm glad that things are going well (minus the ant bites)!
Also, that heavens for modern technology for long trips!