Monday, June 9, 2008

I know HIM!!

So, I have a friend named Brooke! Brooke is the tall dark haired girl with the perfect body that you hate. Well, I love her, but you would hate her! Anyway, Brooke married Charley. Which brings me to my claim to fame....Brooke married Charley! hahaha This is Charley



Isn't he cute! Too bad you can't see the wranglers! But wait, you can! Tonight at 8 on NBC, that's channel 5 for us SLC Utards, he is one of the top 12 on...



Oh yes, and Taylor Swift will be performing also. So, pull out your chaps and your Pace Picante Sauce and some line dances and watch Charley tonight! YES, I'M THAT COOL!!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Wow! You totally have the reality TV connections! I went to elementary school with the kid from Alf and high school with Cherrie Johnson from Punky Brewster. But your connections are so much cooler! Do you know anyone from So You Think You Can Dance?

Jennifer Never said...

I thought you were cool before Charlie was on T.V. (Archie), but little did I know how cool you really are!!! And I'm related to you. Does that mean I'm cool too? Can't wait for your visit!

Missy said...

OK, so I totally haven't seen that show until your friend got the boot last night... so sorry friend.