Saturday, June 14, 2008



Well, today was another trip to Primary Children's Medical Center for Winni. We had to get her Iron checked again. For the last 3 months I have been giving her iron supplements and she has seemed to be doing better with night terrors and growing. So, I thought we were golden. Turns out I'm not so smart! "Normal" iron range is 7-100 something or other. The something or other doesn't really matter to me, since we are on the low end. Healthy is above 50. When we checked her back in February she was 25, and after 3 months we are at a whopping....18! What the?!? So, here we go again. Do you think she would notice if I put spinach and steak in everything she consumed? "No no no Winni, that's not spinach in your ice cream, it's sheets of chocolate. mmmmm yummm!!" Or maybe I can trick her into taking some myrtle! Either way, I need to be sneaky!

3 comments:

Missy said...

That's totally rotten. You need to check out this site or book http://www.deceptivelydelicious.com/site/ It's by Jerry Seinfield's wife, and has all sorts of sneaky-sneaky recipes to get your kids to eat thier veggies.

The Peterson 5 said...

You need to take her to Lone Star or Texas Roadhouse & fill her up on some yummy Steak bites!! Teach her how to "dip it" my kids always like to dip their food in ketchup, ranch or even ice cream!! She sure is cute!!

Rebecca said...

I'm sorry, darn it. What's their theory?