Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ummmm....OK

Not sure this is true, but...




What You Really Think Of Your Friends



Grady is your soulmate.



You truly love Walter.



You consider Eli your true friend.



You know that Winni is always thinking of you.



You'll remember Dad for the rest of your life.



You secretly think Brooke is creative, charming, and a bit too dramatic at times.



You secretly think that Trae is colorful, impulsive, and a total risk taker.



You secretly think that Trent is loyal and trustworthy to you. And that Trent changes lovers faster than underwear.



You secretly think Jarvis is shy and nonconfrontational. And that Jarvis has a hidden internet romance.



Lucky for Julie, I don't think Trent changes his underwear much!! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer Never said...

That last part grossed me out...Blah! Why didn't you think of my name during that sick, twisted game?? I see I'm not really loved like TRENT is apparently...And I'm still not at the top of your blogroll.

Jennifer Never said...

Oh that's hysterical...You put Trent's name next to the one that reminds you of a saltine cracker!!! I'm dying!