Monday, June 23, 2008

Where's Winni??

So, this morning Trae woke up at 4 AM crying. I went in and told him to lay down, nice and lovingly, of course!! He did! I looked over to check on Winni and she was missing!! I didn't remember climbing over her to get out of my bed, but I thought I should check there, too. I did and she wasn't there! We got home from Manti late last night, so I had a few different piles of things on my floor. As I got closer, I realized one of those "piles" was a pile of Winni!! As I thought back to my sleep earlier in the night I vaguely remembered her climbing into my bed. Well, apparently she had fallen out, crawled into a ball, and went back to sleep! Good Girl!! Don't wake mommy with your pain! Just roll over and we'll assess the damage in the morning!

Oh yes, and it looks like the talk I gave in Primary a few weeks ago wasn't as bad as I thought! I get to whisper a scripture into the microphone next week while Winni makes faces at the other children! Maybe if I prep her now she will actually say something! :)

3 comments:

Melinda said...

You're back! Yeah! Ha! That's what you get for putting your kid in Sunbeams early!

The Wessman Family said...

You are such a good blogger! Let's go to the park this week! Wed Thurs or Fri work?

Rebecca said...

Speaking of letters, Manti has an "M" on it's hill. Also it's a "u" not an "i" in "until Walter comes home.