Friday, June 27, 2008

Lately, Winni has been telling me she doesn't like her bed. She would much rather sleep in my bed, or on her floor. The other night we had a talk about her sleeping my bed. I asked her where Daddy will sleep when he gets home if she is in my bed? She let me know he can sleep in her (toddler) bed. Or better yet, we could just get him his own bed! I explained to her that I don't think he would like that very much! After looking at me with puppy dog eyes and sobbing to me for a minute, she told me that I'm mean! End of Winni sleeping in my bed and end of conversation.

Last night, as usual, I had a hard time getting her to stay in her bed. I told her that if she didn't stay in her bed I was going to go find mean mommy! Well, when I didn't hear from her for a while I went to go and check on her, and this is what I found...



Luckily Trae was already asleep when she climbed in, otherwise he would have protested! Oh, and isn't his bedding so cute?!? His mom is so crafty!

7 comments:

The Peterson 5 said...

What a funny girl! That is a cute picture though! I can't wait until you post the picture with Walter in the toddler bed!(ha-ha)

Lori said...

Your kids are so cute!!! And look I am now at the top of your blog list!

Rebecca said...

So cute. She must need someone. Glad Trae worked out this time.

McKall said...

Tell winni, when she comes to stay with me next week, she can sleep in my bed every night!!!!

Micaela said...

So cute! I guess she needs someone to cuddle with? I love the blanket, by the way. I need to learn how to do that.

Julie said...

It looks like the perfect size bed for your little shrimps. Winni is wise.

Ouyang Dan said...

1) Cutest picture ever. Winnie is so clever!

2) It just made my uterus jump...I am sooooo itching for another baby.

Did I tell you guys that I got married?