Friday, May 16, 2008

abocado and swimsuits

Tonight, OK it really took place tomorrow night, but I forgot to blog yesterday!! Anyway, Winni had a lot of fun playing outside today. However, I find it very unfair that kids swimsuits are getting so so so cute these days. I mean, some suits out there are just ridiculous, but little kids still look so stinkin cute in them. I'm very jealous of Winni's new suit. I wish I had one! Maybe I just wish my tummy was as flat as hers, but so I go!! However, the main reason for this post is for Walter. This video is of Winni choosing to eat half of an avocado, or abocado as she says it, instead of a chimichanga. She basically licked it clean! Poor Trae felt robbed!



She defnintely has increased her healthy fat intake, if only it showed up on her tummy the way my fat intake shows on mine. I'm a jealous mother, I know! I still think she is the cutest little bucket in the world!


3 comments:

Tamra said...

Oh so cute.

Melinda said...

When I first saw the picture and before reading the post, I thought maybe you were trying to cure cradle cap on Grady's head. Now I realize that the picture is an avocado pit and not a baby head. That's great that Winni eats avocados! I wish my kids ate food that grows on trees.

Ouyang Dan said...

i also didn't realize that it was half a rind of "abocado".

too cute!