Saturday, May 17, 2008

Nice LOOT!!

Ahhhh....I did so good!!



Today was the 40 family yard sale over by Jen and Julie's houses. What a madhouse!! It looked like a street carnival was going on. There was cotton candy, crepes, face painting. I couldn't believe it! Worse, I couldn't believe I had never been! We did great. I got lots of girl clothes. The biggest size they had was 2T, so I cleaned them out, well, almost. I picked up a lot of 2T and smaller clothes. Some of which I have to store (or give to Julie and Jen) until I have another girl. I even found this great toddler bed, complete with sheet and a nemo bedspread for $13! NICE! Oh yeah, and I became very ambitious this morning. I bought a toddler seat for my (ok Walter's) bike so I can take all 3 kiddos on a bike ride....someday! Definitely a beautiful, successful day!

5 comments:

youreprettytoo said...

Man, so many blog entries to keep up on. I have fallen way behind- my head is swimming. But nice finds at the yard sales. Oh- and Katie has the same swimming suit as Winni! I plan to go to the neighborhood pool often this summer - if you would like to join me!

Unknown said...

good job love. I am not sure how I will fit on that bed, but it should be fun. but, i have a question, shouldn't you be buying things like telescopes, science experiments...just wondering. Love you and miss you.
your love, Walter

The Wessman Family said...

You're such a great blogger, Amber! (Abby's swimsuit is much cuter than mine:( I'm jealous, too)

Julie said...

Thank you so much for the clothes. You really know how to shop. I love all your posts.

Melinda said...

How much did you pay for the clothes?