Wednesday, May 7, 2008

La Quinta is spanish for "WHAT THE!?!?!"


Yesterday we ventured far....all the way to 7200 S to the local LaQuinta! Walter had some rewards points we needed to use, so we rented the suite! woo hoo!! It had the potential to be so nice, however the nicest part was that we were together! This suite fell a little short of our expectations. I mean, is it too much to ask for our full kitchen to come with more than 1 fork and 1 spoon? Or maybe a couch that didn't swallow you whole? Good thing we didn't go for the pampering, we did go for the swimming, and it was fantastic! A little cold, but the kids loved it. They even swam by themselves, with their life jackets on, without clinging to Walter for dear life! I, on the other hand, stayed on deck with Grady and a bowl in hand ready for the next ralphing episode! (no, i'm not prego, I had some nasty 24 hour bug!) We had so much fun swimming. Afterwards we ordered Dominos and cheered for David on American Idol. We were so exhausted, since we have both been sick, so we went to bed at 9:30! We are such party animals. We slept so great that in the morning Walter let me know he "slept like a pimp!" I'm not quite sure what that means, and if it is a good thing, but he was happy! I just love all this time we are getting to spend with him. I mean, who wouldn't love this guy!!



Sorry, I was a little slow on the picture taking. Well, I guess I could also say "Your welcome" to the same thought!!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I never thought to put life jackets on my kids at the pool! I thought life jackets were for people with boats. Since we don't have a boat, I sold one on my yard sale for $1. Aw man! Oh and my kids eat the bread too when we feed the ducks. Your kids are so cute. I don't think you will have any mix ups with Trae and Grady's baby pics.

Kamille said...

Lol!!! Does Wally know that picture of him is on the web? Sorry you were sick, but glad for you that your not pregnant again, yet.