Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Woo Hoo!!



Yeah! What a beautiful day!! It feels like it's been FOREVER since I got a pedicure! Finally I was able to cash in a gift certificate I received back in February! Every time I have a baby my friend, Brooke, gives me a gift certificate to get a pedicure. This time I was so sad I wouldn't get to use it for a while, due to my lovely broken foot! Well, I've been out of my boot for a month now and I'm finally OK with other people touching my feet. Can I tell you how nice it feels?!?! It's like, you know those weeks when you don't get a shower! And, finally on Sunday morning you shower before church, or whenever you get to it! You just feel fresh and new! OK, maybe I'm the only one who chooses sleep over showering....sometimes. I mean, I always shower, everyday. I have no clue what you are talking about! Who hijacked my blog?! I so shower as needed! And take note, I got out of Lovely Nails without a flower on my big toe! PROGRESS!!

1 comments:

Ouyang Dan said...

Woo Hoo!

pretty feet!