Tuesday, May 13, 2008

See you soon, BABE!

Well, Walter left us this morning! He will be gone til *$&. $&, 2008! I can't believe it! He went to &%*#($), which is south of here. The kids have already started asking about him. Whenever we pull into the driveway and they see his car they say "daddy's home!" They will be so excited in #%&!*# when he finally gets to come home! So, to pass the time we are planning out our days. So far we have Adventure Days on the west side, Adventure Days on the east side, memberships to the Living Planet Aquarium and the Discovery Gateway. We are also fitting swimming lessons in there somewhere. What I'm asking is...have I missed any other fun things to plan to do with 3 small children? I might appear crazy, but really I'm trying to wear my kids out so we can get some good sleep, too!



Walter took a lot of things with him to (#*@&$&. A lot of which will remain there, including this nice double chin! lova ya babe!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Will you share how you are doing your adventure days? I could use some ideas since we don't have anywhere to buy memberships to. Thanks.

Micaela said...

I think having things to do with the kids helps with the days going by faster too! I hope everything goes well while he's gone- I'm getting nervous for when Phil deploys again... 3 kids and me?! I'm sure you've thought similar thoughts? :)

Julie said...

lol!! Double chin? You think he won't bring it home? He might bring a triple. We will miss Walter and don't worry I will be here for you all summer.

Missy said...

I like your editing, but it looks like Walter is going to hell since the location looks like a bunch of swear words... you totally crack me up!