Monday, May 12, 2008

We're Bringing Sexy Back.....WHAT?!?

Well, with Walter leaving soon, we decided to take our "before" pictures! Since, of course, we will both be so dang sexy we won't recognize each other! So, tonight we took pictures...

Walter looks like this...



But, after his summer diet of Easy Mac and Beef Jerky, will look like this...





And, for myself, I look like this (apparently Walter is only concerned with my upper body!)...



And after my summer of mystery green drinks and late night Kneaders Cheesecake, will look like this...







Ahhhh....it's nice to have goals!!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I hope you have a great summer. Maybe you are just trying to give mom and dad lots of space at home. I wish you and Walter the best in your adventures and goals.

Kamille said...

Lol. Your sense of humor and style amaze me. I love the one of the "new Walter" by the pool cause that is totally the look he will give when he does look like that. Maybe I can come eat some cheesecake with you sometime.

Julie said...

I can't believe you posted those pictures. YOU CAN DO IT!! lol. I have seen you look like Sydney before. I know you can do it again.

Tamra said...

I think I will ask Mark if I can take a before picture of him and post it on the web (I would never do it of myself). You are amazing I am sure you will do it. I am kind of thinking I will aim a little less ambitious than you.

The Girl Next Door said...

Nice Pictures. Expect Walters. Will he really look like that when he comes home???