Saturday, May 31, 2008

All Liquored UP!!

Tonight I went to the Liquor Store! I know, that's so like me! So, the purpose for my trip was to get boxes. I just got a storage unit and I am packing up Walter's desk and books so we can get this house looking nice for the potential buyers! Anyway, the house is now full of nice thick boxes which are great for packing books. Winni saw this as a nice distraction. Tonight she gave everybody a hug and said 'good bye' to our Korean ladies who are leaving tomorrow. I told her to go and get in bed for the umpteenth time and her response was...."the boxes need a hug!" I couldn't really understand what she was saying because it didn't make sense to me. So I told her to go ahead and hug whatever she was talking about. Sure enough she walked over to the 3 different stacks of boxes and gave them a big hug. Now, we can go to sleep knowing every "body" in the house got a hug from Winni!

3 comments:

Julie said...

It sounds like Winni was all liquored up!

Lori said...

Are your parents selling your house??? Why am I always the last person in the neighborhood to learn anything. You know you can't move until Gwen doesn't want to spend time with you anymore!

Annie said...

Amber - how fun to hear from you! I loved your yearbook signature! :) Your children are darling and bless your heart doing it all alone. You really are wife and mommy of the year. Hope the next 76 days fly by!!!