Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ugh!!

#1 My mom is blow drying her hair. I run into her room, through the open door, to her bathroom to tell her I am running to Julie's to get the shop vac so I can vacuum Walter's Blazer, so I can sale it! :) She is stark naked! I scream, she screams, we all scream cause she's naked!! (no ice cream, thanks!)...AHHHH!!

#2 So, I was sitting there at Carmax, talking to the salesman. We were waiting for the appraisal of Walter's Blazer. Grady sitting on my lap. I pick him up to adjust and make him happy again and there it was....green poop on my jeans...LOVELY!!

#3 I come home and when Winni wakes up from her nap she calls to me. I go into my room, where she is asleep on my bed and she informs me that...ooops, she peed on my bed...SUPER!!

#4 As I fix dinner, Trae comes in with a handful of something he fixed himself. As I grab his hand to see what it is, I get it all over my hand. I take him to his room to change his diaper and it is crawling up his back...FANTABULOUS!!

Just for safe measure, I'm keeping my distance from my father! However, I might take that ice cream NOW!!

10 comments:

The Peterson 5 said...

After a fun day like that, I hope you do get a chance for some ice scream!!

The Peterson 5 said...

I meant ice cream....I think you had enough "scream" for one day!!

Lori said...

Not such a good day! Tomorrow can only be better!

Unknown said...

i love you. wish i could have been there to watch you clean up the pee and poo.. i think i could have held grady for you, though. hahahah i miss you tons

Chelsey Hansen said...

it's always hard seeing our moms naked...no matter how "mature" we get! I hope your day is better today!

Kelly T, that's me! said...

ummmm...WOW?!

LGA said...

wow, what a "bum" day you had. So sorry! Huh, I've never tried blow drying my hair naked. I think I'd get to distracted while looking in the mirror at everything that's sagging.

PetersonFam said...

AMber you make me laugh! Funny how our parents and our kids make us so happy and we love them.. and then they can make us so CRAZY and annoyed!!! What a great day you had! Enjoy the memories!

Jennica said...

Sounds "crappy"! What a day. I would rather clean up pee or poop than see my Mom naked though!

Julie said...

I have seen her naked too! It was a lot like that...all the doors open and mom just standing there. Well I wish I could have protected you from that one. I love that Walter would have held Grady for you...at least he is honest.