Thursday, January 24, 2008

The daily update for my Mom!!

Well, my midwife says I'm going to have a baby, and I believe her! I am dilated to a 3 and 70% effaced! Woo hoo! I absolutely love dilating without much pain. It's the best! We set my induction for Feb 5th for real, but hoping this baby comes on its own. I love my midwife. She is the best!! Walter came with me to my appt. today and he was being a dork, so she told me, "Well, thanks for bringing your husband in today. You won't need to again!!" hahahaha For those of you who know Julie Jones, she is hilarious! Anyway, it is obvious that this baby has to come out sometime, so we just wait.

My kids had their well visits today, also. Winni weighs 24 lbs and Trae weighs 23 lb 10 oz! So, again we get to take Winni to Primary's for blood work and an x-ray to make sure everything is OK. I'm sure she is fine, but if she were an adult, the curve she is following says she will only be 5'1"! Which, doesn't exactly go with her gene pool! So, more Dr. visits for us! Trae is healthy and growing. His growth curve follows his Dad, so another short kid!! I'm hoping he'll jump curves and come to my curve and be a tall kid, but I guess his Dad isn't so bad! I mean, after all, I married him!! :)

4 comments:

The Petersons said...

Thank you. I got lost yesterday and forgot to call. Well, Dad wanted to watch this movie about Danish pioneers that ended up with the Willy Company and went on to Ephraim to settle. The story was unbelievable about their hardships and how her father went without food for his family. He also carried all four children and his wife across the icy water. He eventually died along the way.

So I forgot to call back. I also talked to Dan and Julie so I had my quota for the night. Keep blogging. Love ya

LGA said...

I keep checking your blog everyday waiting to see when you have your baby. Good luck!!! Scott & Eryn had their little girl last Monday the 21st at 8:30 pm. She was 8pd 11 oz & all are well. They named her Livy.

Julie said...

Being short should be the least of Walters worries...I'm with Julie Jones..jk I love that kid.

Kelly T, that's me! said...

I love Julie Jones. I am so glad you see her. Good luck!
xoxox