Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WOW! What a beautiful day to have a baby, for some!! So, I have 2 friends who have been enjoying pregnancy with me. For one, Melinda, this is her 6th in 6, almost 7 years, and for the other, Amy, it is her 3rd in 2 1/2 years. So basically we are all crazy! Well, CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH!! They both had their babies today! I'm so excited for them. They don't know each other, but I know them both, so this is totally cool. Melinda had her baby girl, Rachel Jennifer Cole, at 5:45 AM and Amy had her baby boy, Mason or Shane Goeckeritz (with some middle name, I'm sure), at 1:20 PM, so whatever I have, they have a same-gendered friend their age. SWEET! This gets me a little more excited to have my baby NOW! I know I want to wait til I'm healed a little more, but why not just have the baby and combine the healing time, right? Well, we'll see what the Lord and this little one have in mind.

0 comments: