Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Random Thoughts of a Pregnant Woman

Is it just me, or does that really say only 20 days to go!?!? Woo Hoo!! Well, today is the 9th, the day I told everyone that my baby better come, however I don't think this baby got the message. I was up most of last night with contractions and an occasional kick to the ribs. So, today I'm exhausted, but doing everything I can to get ready for baby. Yesterday I prepared 5 freezer meals, so I feel a little better.

Yesterday at the grocery store I realized it's almost Winni's birthday! I've been so caught up in having this baby that I haven't done any planning for my sweet Winni's birthday! Hopefully she will decide to potty train herself by then and I can buy her some cute princess panties!! She hasn't been enjoying the cloth diapers very much. I'm hoping that will help her realize the potty is the way to go!

Finally, I am so impressed with my children's advanced behavior! Last night as I was putting Trae to bed, he found that he has 2 holes in his nose, which his finger fits up nicely. Maybe 18 months old is the typical age to start nose picking, but I was so proud!! I just can't wait til he discovers how good they taste! yuck!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Do you need some help with Winni's Birthday?

Kamille said...

Oh sweetheart. Love the nose. I'm sure he looks cute doing it though.

Missy said...

Yeah, apparently once the holes in the nose are discovered, there's no going back! Good luck! Oh! I also remembered the nasal rinse I was telling you about is medi-nase.

Rebecca said...

You are doing great, thanks for taking care of my Natalie while in the midst of so much excitement. The freezer meals weren't too hard, were they? Sorry I am not there helping. I will be when we really have a baby there. See you soon.