Sunday, January 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURILO!! Today is Murilo's, one of our new students from Brazil, birthday. They went snowboarding today and if and when they come back in one piece we will have a little birthday party for him! How fun! Turning 15 in the USA!! sweet!! This just gives me an excuse to make and eat chocolate cake!! woo hoo!!

By the way, the new year has already begun! I found that out this morning as I was rushing my kids to get ready for 9 AM church. We were going to be on time and everything!! Alright, coats on and we are going NOW! Then I thought, gee I can't wait til next week when it's the new year and church starts at 1130! That'll be nice. Of course, then I realized it already is the new year and we are 2 1/2 hours early for church. So, we sit here. Winni refusing to take her boots off because she is going to church, she says she is going to nursery. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we actually get to church. And Trae won't take his coat off! I've programmed little robots who do as I say. Hopefully they will be this excited and still ready for church in a few hours!!

5 comments:

Jennifer Never said...

11:30 church...lucky. We just went to 1:00. UUUGGGHHH A.J. was a mess for most of the night due to his sleeplessness. (is that a spelled right?)

The Petersons said...

Hey, we don't change so I didn't even think of it. Ours is 10 every Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Haha! That's pretty funny. I'm glad you remembered before you left :).

Anonymous said...

Ok, so that last comment was from Micaela- I'm not sure how this stuff all works, but I found out I could actually comment- I guess it doesn't give me a name, though...
:(

youreprettytoo said...

Oh man- that sucks to not have been able to sleep in. even though church was at 11;30 i was still running around in my Sunday morning rant at 11:00am. Ah- such is the life of the single mother- but you know how that is!