Sunday, January 6, 2008

If dreams are any indication of psychosis, or maybe just a readiness to have a baby, I think I might be there!! Today is the day! The day Winni goes to Sunbeams. I was prepping her for it last night before she went to bed. Reminding her that she needs to sit in her seat, on her bottom, listen to her teacher. Stuff like that. I tried to get her excited to learn some new songs, too. I started thinking about all the play time she is going to miss out on, and the snacks!! My sacrament job just got harder!!! I almost started crying again just thinking about her sitting still and not chasing Cody around the nursery. Oh, I'm a basket case!! Anywho, back to dreaming. Last night I dreamed that I dropped Winni off in Primary, took Trae to nursery and for some reason I missed Relief Society. So, I went to Sunday School and sat by myself eating a pork chop!! I'm not sure why I was eating a pork chop, but I knew I wasn't supposed to be eating it because I was trying to hide the fact that I was eating it. You know, slipping bites every once in a while like in school when I'd sneak candy or chips. I don't even really like pork chops, except for Kari's Jamaican Pork Chops. This pork chop was just dry and flavorless!! Walter has told me I am no longer allowed to dream, we'll see if my subconscious listens!!

1 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.