Tuesday, January 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINNI!!



Today is Winni's 3rd Birthday! We had crepes for breakfast. We made the mistake of giving her her present before she ate her breakfast, so it just sat there. She was afraid of blowing the candles out by herself, so Walter helped her, as you can see. Since we sang to her with burning candles, she will only let us sing to her if there are candles! She has been so funny today. Oh I love this little girl! So far, she won't be sharing her birthday, let's just hope it stays that way! :)

Winni decided she wanted a corndog for lunch, but it had to have candles in it. I think we might have started something!!! Julie and Eli showed up just in time to help me sing to her and for Eli to help her blow the candles out. I'm pretty sure she will only want dinner tonight if we put candles in her dinner and sing to her. She might be a little confused, but she sure is fun!

5 comments:

The Petersons said...

Cute and Debbie was invited too. I wish you had more pictures of everyone. Do you? Happy Birthday Winnie. Ask Mom for a pictures of us so you will remember who we are.

youreprettytoo said...

Happy Birthday Winnie. I agree- I think there should be candles in all food presented before me!

Julie said...

She is so funny...especially how she demands candles but sits there very nervous like when its time to blow them out.

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you had a great day together. she is sure fun. Glad I got to be there for some of it. Hope todays party goes well too. Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, winnie! (fred!)

and many many many more!

lots of aloha!

brandann and jada!