Saturday, January 26, 2008

My husband loves me!!



Walter took me out last night on a date! He asked me what I wanted to do and my answer was this....Dinner and a special trip to Wal-Mart! I know, so romantic!! Since I've been sitting around a lot lately, I've been working on my Wal-Mart list, but I knew I didn't want to go alone! So, after dinner at Zupas, including their wonderful chocolate fondue dessert, we headed to Wal-Mart. We made sure to pick one that we don't usually go to, and one that the chances of running into someone we know is minimal. Thankfully, Kamille wasn't shopping at her local Wal-Mart last night!! Well, my loving husband followed me around the store looking like this! It was pretty fun! These things turn on a dime and they stop really fast, we found out! Walter almost ran me over with the cart a few times. I think from now on I'll do my Wal-Mart shopping this way! It was so fun, except it's kind of hard to reach the things up high, and after a while my foot started aching, so I elevated my foot on the cart and cruised along. I know I turned a few heads! But it gets even better, YOU BEEP WHEN YOU BACK UP!! I've always wanted to beep when I back up, and now I'm big enough and broken enough to do so! What a great date night! I even felt younger after last night. It reminded me of some of the dumb things I did in High School with my friends. We thought we were so funny! The only difference now is I go home to 2 kids and a babysitter I have to pay! Oh yeah, and the cute boy I've been flirting with all night gets to stay!

4 comments:

Julie said...

You are a hottie.

Missy said...

I love your date, sounds like some of ours...;) hope that baby is here! Love ya

Jennifer Never said...

that's awesome!! What happens to that baby calendar when tomorrow is up? Does it go negative days to go?

amberjill said...

Jen, i'm not sure! But, i have a feeling I'm going to get to find out!!!