Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We are so excited for the new year! I guess I'm the most excited because the baby comes this year! I think I'm ready to be done being pregnant. I'd like to be able to walk up the stairs or empty the dishwasher without getting winded!!

I was sitting in the kitchen waiting for dinner to cook when I heard Winni screaming! I jumped up and ran to my room, where they were watching a movie and dancing on my bed. Well, she wasn't on the bed anymore! She was laying on a pile of clothes on the floor. She claims that Trae pushed her off the bed. So I asked Trae if he pushed her and he said "yes." So, I told him to go to timeout. That is when Winni said, "No, he can't go to time out, he has to march with me!" I guess that is his punishment. He has to do what Winni says. So, I sat there for a while to make sure everything was alright. I guess I over-stayed my welcome, because Winni turned to me and said, "Mommy, please go back to the kitchen!" Alright, my lifesaving skills are no longer needed.

0 comments: