Saturday, January 5, 2008

So, weird story. Last night I had a dream about my 4th grade teacher, Mr. Evans. I'm not sure why I chose him to be in my dream, but there he was. In my dream he was/is a teacher at a charter school. He is driving the school bus/van around picking up the kids for school. He just happens to have some kids on my street. Well, I start talking to him and he tells me about the school. In order to get on the school bus, instead of making sure your name is on the list, you have to bring live insects in your hand. So, all these kids on the bus are carrying spiders and other creepy crawly things. I guess I was trying to see if Winni would like this school, or something. So, I have this weird dream about this weird school. The dream wasn't very long because I didn't get to sleep much last night. Between Trae screaming from 1-2:30 AM and Winni being a furnace in my bed and trying to use me as a pillow, I was up most the night. Which made my dream fairly short. But I remembered it. However, I didn't remember it until I was leaving Costco this morning. I went to put my cart away and low and behold, there was Mr. Evans loading his purchases into his car parked right next to the cart holder thingy! There was nothing wrong with my dream, but still it was so awkward to see him! Oh well, must be pregnancy hormones!! gotta love em!

2 comments:

youreprettytoo said...

Man when you blog- you really blog! There were so many new posts I couldn't read fast enough. But I enjoyed them all. And did you go to McMillan for 4th grade? If you did then I taught with Mr. evans which is really weird. And it probably wasn't very long after you left McMillan that I started teaching there!

Julie said...

weird stuff...and is Kari really that much older than you...man she is old.