Friday, January 18, 2008

So, as long as I'm doing nothing, I figured I could catch up on my blogging! Here we are at the beginning of January. We took the kids swimming at the Murray Park Center. Trae wasn't too sure of swimming, but Winni loves it! She went down the big slide with Walter and Billy over and over again. The faster the better!



We had so much fun. We joined the club and now we can go whenever we want! We took the kids swimming for the 2nd time and Trae had no fear. He walked right into the pool and loved it, until his head got wet!!

2 comments:

The Peterson 5 said...

They are so cute Amber! Libby went through some of her dress-ups that don't fit anymore and wants to give them to Winni. We have a bag full of dresses, shoes & crowns for her. I'm also sorry to hear about your foot. I'm surprised the pain didn't put you into labor!! I hope everything else is going well for you!

Julie said...

You joined??? Wow. You will have some fun. Maybe you should take my kids, they keep begging me. lol.