Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Agent Cool Blue

So, I probably totally bought into this scam and it's probably just kool-aid, but my kids think this is great! I've been trying to convince them that they aren't brushing their teeth good enough and need my help, well Trae does! So I bought it...



and my kids think it's great!





There was a better picture of Trae, capturing his face...but check out those lashes! uh! Wasted on a boy!!

Time to get scuurubbing!



Grady, although he doesn't get in on the Agent Cool Blue action, LOVES brushing his teeth! He begs me to get his toothbrush out all day long!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Wow look at you all caught up! I have to say i was very impressed with your kids teeth hygeine while i was there, way to go!

Melinda said...

Oh yes. Agent Blue has been in a time out on the top shelf of my linen closet for the past 6 months. I'm scared of it getting into the wrong hands, namely a toddler named Jason.

I put dental hygeine into the hands of my husband so I'm not to blame when my kids get a cavity.