Friday, June 19, 2009

What makes my kids happy???

MESSES!



Today we worked on our Father's Day gifts! It was so fun! I've never really let my kids paint like crazy, but today I did and I/we loved it! We started by painting rocks that we collected down by our lake and at our new house...



Then we painted feet and walked all over a t-shirt!



We made sure to use washable paints, which works great for getting it off the kids...but not sure the shirt is going to last long! hmmmm...guess we'll just have to frame it!

It was finally a nice, sunny day so we headed to the pool! We forgot to take any pictures to document the wonderful mothers we are for getting into that FREEZING cold water! But, I'm telling you we did get in and it was sooo way cold! I kept trying to convince the kids that it would be so much more fun to go and swim in our warm tub, but my kids weren't falling for it. Especially Winni! However, she got out to go potty and when she came back she thought the water was colder than before and requested that we go home and swim in our tub. So we did!



It was sooo much warmer, but not so much swimming! We did have fun making faces, though.

 
Posted by Picasa


As you can see, Winni has the facial expressions pretty much figured out. However, Trae's faces just went from super grin to small grin!

2 comments:

April said...

Oooh, I saw a Panera Bread bag, love that place! haha. Fun mama you are, will you still let them paint in your brand new house? ;)

amberjill said...

hahahha hmmm...we'll see about that one! maybe outside! :)