Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!


She is 43, again! :) So, in honor of my mom, Elise and my family headed to Gardner's for a little BBQ. Davis Gardner is my mom's cousin. Apparently, her favorite! At least, that is what every one of her cousins tells me. :) We had fun with them. They just live down the street about 3 miles from our current location. They have lots of grandkids, but they don't live very close. So, they have lots of toys that need to be played with! We had fun and enjoyed our time. I'm realizing that I don't have very many pictures of Elise, but she was there! The pictures I do have are action shots of her playing with my kids, but I don't know that she would appreciate the angles, so I stuck to the good pics! :) But, she was here and we had fun with her and this afternoon she left us! Now, I'll go back to being the 'no fun' mom! :)


After we cleaned the cars we headed to McDonald's, the one with the play place! yeah! I'm always so jealous of those play places. I secretly wish my child will call for me to help them, with something unpainful, from the top floor of the play place so I can climb in and help them. Well, today I read the sign, it's for kids up to age 12...and their parents!! woo hoo! So, I decided it was time Grady took a tour of this place!




That's me and my kids at the top! :)

After my fun, I sent Walter up. Why should he miss out on the fun!?!



Now, who says graduates are no fun!? We are loving having him around more! :)

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Are you saying I passed my mom up in age? How does that work?
Your father's day gifts look fun. Elise had a good time with you. I think she is going through withdrawals and is way too bored.